- Carrying your laptop from one room to another can be quite an ‘exercise’.
- I didn’t know how to spell exercise.
- My career would have been long dead without spell-check.
- It’s NOT SMART AT ALL to leave office work to finish on the weekend.
- Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S back-to-back for 2 hours is STILL a good pastime.
- Rachel’s (Jennifer Aniston’s) nipples show through ALL her dresses.
- All channels have at least one anchor with fake British/American/Australian accent (including news channels)
- Even Hritik Roshan’s clone cannot beat the new Harman Baweja in ‘cloneliness’.
- I am addicted to this guy. (esp. Mr. Pitiful)
- If a man is staring at your boobs, that’s making you feel uncomfortable, staring back at his crotch may not have the same effect on him.
- Reaching for a glass of juice at a significant distance with a cigarette in one hand and a laptop in your lap can lead to burn mark injuries AND you can end up pinging the last person you want to ping saying ‘aaaass’. Not to mention the juice spilling on the carpet.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
This weekend I discovered...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. They haven't managed to make anything as good as FRIENDS for a long time.
2. You seem to have been doing some boob staring too.
3. Welcome back!
Post a Comment