Thursday, April 05, 2007

Koi paththar se maare mere deewane ko!

In an office full of super intelligent beings working their asses off to create a high-end IT solution for a high-tech European firm, there exist absolute jerks with absolutely rotten brains that nauseate you to death with their moron’ness!
I came to know of one such jerk.

After two futile attempts of pinging on the official messenger and requesting to ‘have friendship’, the jerk sends a mail.

I am feeling extremely dim saying this, but it made my day because me and the other three women in my office were rolling with laughter and cracking a million jokes after this -
Read it to believe it-

Hi Pallavi,
Please do trust me.
I do not hurt anybody. (he did! my jaws are hurting from all the laughing)
I do not have right to play in anybody's life. (watches hindi movies)
Just my intension is to share the things so that many should get benefited. (?? Which things? Benefit? …??)
In friendship as u already know that "Sharing helps one's life to rebirth and bring happiness in them ". (Anyone who can explain this sentence gets a lifetime membership to read my blog)
There are lot of things in friendship. (for eggjample?)
I am too very fair guy. If u have seen my photo in whitepages (its the intranet site), it is totaly different from me. I am photogenic. (this sentence almost evokes pity as it seems like a last desparate attempt. I wish i could paste his picture from 'whitepages' here! But i really dont want him to be famous!)

You say ‘umm…ok’..

Saved the best for the last ANDD......

Guess the name?
Never mind, you wont be able to....

Its ‘Linganand’ (if literally translated -penis-pleasure) –
You cant even say ‘what were his parents thinking?’ We know exactly what they were thinking!
He deserves a bravery award - With a name like this I wouldnt even want to be employed lest my colleagues kill me indecent jokes about my name. But this one? He bravely approcahes random women that too through official email, where there is no scope of using any alias! Bravo, I say!

After this hilariously pathetic mail, there was a series of forwards from him and the last one said “Have a nice weekend”.

I wanted to reply ‘You have a LONG one” (Har Har Har!)

6 comments:

AA said...

Give the poor fellow a chance :). Making 'friendship' to Linganand (Linganand!!) promises to be a pleasurable experience.

However, before succumbing to the seductive charms of Linganand, consider that the email might be the work of a super intelligent IT professional who got told a little too late that April has arrived.

Debasish said...

Poor Ling-Anand ;)
There he was so earnestly and diligently asking for your fraandship. How could you just blow him off like that? Don't you want 'your life to rebirth'? Come on... give him a chance. He is 'too very fair guy'.

There is something so innocent about his mail that I almost feel sorry for the guy. His social ineptness can of course be accounted for by the unhappy childhood he must have had - after all how happy a child with a name like that can be?

Blahsfemmy said...

Boy oh boy!

So much empathy for the fellow species! and none for me who got tortured all day when oulook popped up an alert evry now and then saying that i have recvd a mail from 'Linganand'??

"too very 'unfair', i say".

Manish Bhandari said...

tch tch... knowing the way southies work and talk... i think it is one more act of bravery that goes into the tamil book of records... dont b surprised if u c ling-anand getting th braverd award from Jay. Jaylalitha... hee hee hee...

pallo... high time to u appreciate th brave act... ;)....

neo said...

I dont think this mail should have been made public...its a lil insensitive, think about the poor fella... :(
But the incident is really hilarious....I could not stop laughing!!!

Arjun said...

a masterpiece... and it give pleasure too..... truly ling-anand!!