Just wolfed down 3 bowls of 'khichri'! Does that mean i am eating health food or i am sick.??.. nope nope nope... in the name of 'accompaniments' had potato wafers and loads of pickle with it! I am amazed at my ability to screw up the healthiest of foods... cornflakes with chocolate sauce.. green tea with smoke.. milk with ice cream... fruit juice with sugar syrup!!! sounds worse than paranthaa with ketchup ( .. which is a kind of a private joke... never mind...).
So i was thinking, why do i do this? I guess, I try to spice up not so interesting food with some junk to make it more edible... but end up making it unhealthy.
And interestingly enough, isnt that what i do with my life too??... just to make it 'livable' i spice it up with ingredients not so healthy!! So, maybe they are right when they say 'u are what u eat'...! So, that makes me sophiticated looking but actually a very junkie unhealthy snack!
Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment